Sandpearl Condominiums on Clearwater Beach Florida 33767
The Sandpearl Resort is located at the corner of Mandalay Avenue and Baymont Street. For the first time in 25 years the Tampa Bay area has an new Resort Hotel on the beach and they’ve set out to deliver the ultimate resort destination. Clearwater Beach is excited to be one step closer to having our first ever five star resort –
The Sandpearl Resort was built where the old Clearwater Beach Hotel stood since 1917. The good news is that the history of the Clearwater Beach Hotel didn’t end when it closed down 2 years ago.
The old hotel’s bar was salvaged, restored and placed on in the Sandpearl’s beachside tavern.
Our family was having dinner at one of our favorite beach restaurants, Bobby Heilman’s Beachcomber,the other day and afterwards knowing Sandpearl was getting ready to open we took some new shots of the Sandpearl from the front and from the beachside.
It gives you a feel for why this resort will have such appeal. It has world class beaches and amazing sunsets.
What a great ocean view – especially seeing the Gulf of Mexico at sunset. They are still finishing the condos but the hotel is open and ready for visitors – just in time for Labor Day.
We’ve enjoyed seeing the Sandpearl Condominiums go up since it is located just 2 short blocks from our office on Baymont Street. Sandpearl Residences is located next to the Mandalay Beach Club luxury condo development. Both developed by JMC Developers.
The Sandpearl Resort (made up of the Hotel and Condo-Hotel) and Sandpearl Residences (the 116 Clearwater Beach Condos) are in a great location within walking distance of Pier 60 and their nightly activities, as well as, fishing from the functional pier. It is only about a mile’s walk to Caladesi – which many believe will be named Best Beach in the United States next year. It has been recognized as a top beach for several years running now and is only accessible by foot from North Clearwater Beach or by boat.
Sandpearl Resort – Hotel and Condo Hotel Info:
- Address: 500 Mandalay Ave Clearwater Beach, FL 33767
- Rates: $159 to $950 a night
- Room Size: 425 to 1600 sq ft.
- It has 203 hotel rooms and 50 condo-hotel rooms that owners can rent them out 11 months of the year.
- Sandpearl has 700 feet of amazing Clearwater beach front with incredible views.
- 33 nearby boat docks and slips should be ready about this time next year – good news for all Boaters!
Sandpearl Residences – Clearwater Beach Luxury Condos – Market Report
- 116 Condo Tower opened in June 2007 and is almost sold out;
- Address:11 Baymont Street Clearwater Beach, FL 33767
Sandpearl Real Estate Market Report – Condos For Sale / Condo Hotel For Sale*
For the condos currently for sale the average asking price is dollar/sq ft price is $715.15which is less than the recent solds which went for $756.66 per sq/ft
- (1) 877 sq ft 1 bdrm 1 bath Sandpearl Resort Condo Hotel for sale for $889,500 for 3 days;
- (3) 1405 sq ft 2 bdrms 2 baths Sandpearl Residence Condos for sale from $899,999 to $1,100,000;
- (2) 1630 sq ft 2 bdms 2 baths Sandpearl Residence Condos for sale from $1,249,000 to $1,250,000;
- (2) 1946 sq ft 2 bdrms 2 baths Sandpearl Residence Condos for sale from $1,299,000 to $1,399,000;
Sandpearl Real Estate Market Report – August SOLD Condos *
- (5) Luxury condos sold in August.
- The least expensive condo sold was a 2 bedroom 2 bath unit for $900,000;
- The most expensive Sandpearl Condo sold was a 3 bedroom 3 bath unit for $1,950,000;
- All (5) luxury beach condos together represented about $6.5 million dollars in Clearwater Beach Real Estate sold;
* Information is not guaranteed and believed to be accurate based on the Pinellas Realtor Organization’s MLS;
More Photos of Clearwater Beach Luxury Condos – Sandpearl
Clearwater Florida Real Estate
Are you looking to buy a Clearwater Beach Condo or Clearwater Home? Here’s what some of our past clients have to say about how we helped them….
************ CLICK ON PHOTOS BELOW TO SEE CLIENT VIDEO TESTIMONIALS ************
Buyers tell us that selecting a Clearwater Beach Real Estate Agent,especially online or from a distance, can be a challenge. Some of our past clients agreed to share their experiences and tell you why they think you should work with us.
Click on the photos below and meet some of our clients and now friends…we’d love to be YOUR choice too!
Relocations ~ Waterfront Homes for Sale, Townhomes Condos & Villas ~ Beach House of Your Dreams ~ Find the Perfect Vacation Home or Florida Investment Property in Pinellas County ~ Luxury Homes ~ Luxury Condos for Sale in the Tampa Bay resort areas ~ Condos for Boaters ~ Homes for Boaters ~ Boat Slips
Serving Clearwater | Clearwater Beach | Sand Key Condos | Island Estates Homes | Saint Petersburg | Palm Harbor | Dunedin | Safety Harbor | Tarpon Springs | Largo | Belleair | Oldsmar | Ozona | Pinellas Park | Gulfport | Tierra Verde | Indian Rocks Beach | Indian Shores | Madeira Beach | Treasure Island | St Pete Beach | South Tampa | Redington Beach | all the Gulf Beaches and Tampa Bay | 33767 | Vacation Homes | Resort Properties |
*The above information and images are Copyright © 2007 Jack and Cyndee Haydon, Clearwater Beach Real Estate Agents and may not be copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, displayed or published. All rights reserved. Plagiarism will be detected and is punishable by law.