Clearwater Beach Real Estate – Beach Walk Update
The 268-Unit Aqualea Resort Condominium Hotel and Residences got it’s financing this week and now it’s official the project is moving forward.
The rendering on the left is what’s coming by the end of 2009.
The photo on the right is how it looks today – just south of Pier 60.
As you can see Aqualea is in the very beginning stages of it’s construction phase. The look of Clearwater Beach is changing dramatically with the on-going development of Beach walk and all the new Clearwater Beach luxury condos being built.
Aqualea is located on South Gulfview Blvd on Clearwater Beach and is considered the centerpiece of Clearwater’s new Beach Walk. It will be managed by Hyatt’s resort Management.
The Aqualea Resort Condominium Hotel and Residences will be almost 1 million square feet of pure luxury when it’s complete. They are planning for the building to be completed by the end of 2009.
Aqualea will be made up of:
- Hotel rooms;
- Condo Hotel units – to be managed by Hyatt’s resort management program and can be rented when not in use;
- Luxury Condominium Residences – available for full-time residence;
Aqualea 4 Star Resort Planned Amenities:
- (2) large landscaped swimming pools including kids only section – on the 8th and 16th floors;
- Beachside towel and beverage service;
- The White Orchid Spa and Fitness Center;
- Private air-conditioned poolside cabanas.
- Media room;
- Private Screening Room for “movie night”
- Private Dining Room;
- Business Center.
- 2nd Floor Oystercatchers Restaurant;
Aqualea Luxury Condominium Prices:
- Condos for Sale for $485,000 to $1.4 million;
- a $5.4 million penthouse;
None of the residential units have been sold yet. They plan to begin selling these in 16 months (around the 1 quarter of 2009) when they can actually walk people through the building.
Aqualea was one of nine new luxury beach condo development projects announced for Clearwater Beach since early 2005.
This is a picture I took this Spring at Pier 60 when the City was celebrating Clearwater Beach Walk – the castle was not done when I took the photo but what a shame that Indigo Beach has already been cancelled. So what’s happening with the other 8 planned developments? Here’s an update:
Other Clearwater Beach Real Estate Projects Delayed:
- Clearwater Grande; Clearwater Beach 33767
- Entrada; Clearwater Beach 33767
- Kiran Grand Resort & Spa; Clearwater Beach 33767
- Marbella Condominiums; Clearwater Beach 33767
- Sienna Sands. Clearwater Beach 33767
Clearwater Beach Real Estate Developments moving forward:
- Aqualea Condos for sale from $485,000 to $1.4 million;
- Enchantment Beach-front Residences Condos for Sale from $900,000 – $2.7 million;
- Marquesas – Condos for Sale from $700,000 – $6 million – construction has begun;
Cancelled Clearwater Beach Real Estate Developments:
- Indigo Beach Residence & Suites – Clearwater Beach Walk project cancelled early 2007;
Clearwater Beach Real Estate
You can learn more about Clearwater Beach & Gulf Beaches Condos and Homes and see all condos, townhomes, and homes available for sale by just putting in your email. Get access to the best properties immediately as they come on the market or you can Search the Tampa Bay MLS for all gulf beach homes and condos for sale by all Tampa Bay real estate companies in the Tampa Bay area.
If you are interested in learning more about Beach Homes and Condos for Sale in Clearwater Beach and Pinellas County just visit our informational Tampa Bay Real Estate website for Home Buyers. Having lived on the Gulf Beaches of Pinellas County Florida for over 15 years we share a special passion for helping people make their “beach living” dreams become a reality!
Are you looking to buy a Clearwater Beach Condo or Clearwater Home? Here’s what some of our past clients have to say about how we helped them….
************ CLICK ON PHOTOS BELOW TO SEE CLIENT VIDEO TESTIMONIALS ************
Buyers tell us that selecting a Clearwater Beach Real Estate Agent,especially online or from a distance, can be a challenge. Some of our past clients agreed to share their experiences and tell you why they think you should work with us.
Serving Clearwater | Clearwater Beach | Sand Key Condos | Island Estates Homes | Saint Petersburg | Palm Harbor | Dunedin | Safety Harbor | Tarpon Springs | Largo | Belleair | Oldsmar | Ozona | Pinellas Park | Gulfport | Tierra Verde | Indian Rocks Beach | Indian Shores | Madeira Beach | Treasure Island | St Pete Beach | South Tampa | Redington Beach | all the Gulf Beaches and Tampa Bay | 33767 | Vacation Homes | Resort Properties | Waterfront | Diving | Fishing | Boating |
*The above information and images are Copyright © 2007 Jack and Cyndee Haydon, Clearwater Beach Real Estate Agents and may not be copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, displayed or published. All rights reserved. Plagiarism will be detected and is punishable by law