Selling you Home or Condo – How do you choose YOUR Clearwater Realtor?
Clearwater, Florida– Home Sellers what do you expect from your Clearwater Real Estate Agents?
Most sellers will say, “to sell my home or condo at the highest possible price with the least inconvenience.” But, how do Clearwater Real Estate Agents differ? We blog is pleased to welcome guest author, Irina Netchaev, Pasadena California Realtor and Broker Associate with Keller Williams Realty – specializing in Pasadena California Real Estate.
We all have different approaches and views on how to accomplish our home seller’s goals. When you are interviewing a Clearwater Realtor for the job of selling your home or condo, I would urge you to first LISTEN to what the Realtor says:
- Is he or she trying to identify what’s important to you in selling your home?
- Is the Realtor’s approach more consultative vs. “salesy”?
- Do you feel like there’s a connection between the two of you?
- Do they understand the market trends in your local area? Can they intelligently predict, based on hard data, the pricing trend in your area?
- Do they know the inventory and how many months of inventory there is on the market currently?
Questions to ask the Clearwater Real Estate Agent you’re considering
1) How will you market my property? Today’s market takes a tech savvy Realtor to make sure you’re Clearwater home or Clearwater Beach condo will be seen where 85% of buyers are looking – on the internet in addition to using signs, email, promoting to other REALTORS, etc.
2) How will you keep in touch with me throughout the process? A Realtor should be updating their clients and should be able to provide you updates on the activities occurring regarding the sale of your home or condo. Are you able to check activities yourself daily and also track what homes around you are doing? If you like using email, is your agent email savvy? How often do they check it? Do they have set times for returning their voicemails daily?
3) Do they have a marketing campaign ready to implement the moment the listing is ready to be put on the market with custom color flyers, personal websites, pictures and videos of your property?It usually takes at least 7 to 10 days to line everything up so that your home is marketed correctly on day 1. The first 2 weeks of putting your home on the market are the most critical.
4) Does he/she have Showcase homes on Realtor.com? Featured homes on sites like Trulia? Only very few Realtors have Featured Homes. These spots give your home unprecedented exposure with hundreds of hits daily.
5) How often will your real estate agent reevaluate the Clearwater Real Estate market and my competition? It’s critical to make sure that you and your Realtor know what your competition is so that an appropriate strategy is used.
6) What kind of pricing strategy would be best used for my home? A good Realtor will be able to discuss the best pricing strategy and recommend the one that is right for you.
7) Will your home be listed in the Clearwater MLS (Multiple Listing Services)? Does your Clearwater Real Estate agent use Listingbook? Craigslist? Google Base, etc. to syndicate your listing out to the widest possible audience?
Where does most of the Realtor’s business come from? You want to hear – REFERRALS! What a great indication of them doing a spectacular job if their clients refer them to more. Your home, in most instances, is your largest investment. ASK, ASK, ASK and LISTEN!
All Clearwater Realtors are NOT created equal! Do your homework and Good Luck!
** CLICK ON PHOTOS BELOW TO SEE CLIENT VIDEO TESTIMONIALS **
Buyers and Sellers tell us that selecting the best Clearwater Beach real estate agents especially online or from a distance, can be a challenge. Some of our past clients agreed to share their experiences and tell you why they think you should work with us.
Click on the photos below and meet some of our clients and now friends…wed love to be YOUR choice too!
The above information and images are Copyright © 2007 Jack and Cyndee Haydon, Clearwater REALTORS and your Clearwater Real Estate Consultants serving Pinellas County and may not be copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, displayed or published. All rights reserved. Plagiarism will be detected and is punishable by law.
Call us Today at (727) 710-8036 to hear more about how we can help you sell your home or buy a new one!