Probate and Trust Help
Providing Caring, Concierge Probate and Trust Solutions
Attorney Representing Families
Cyndee & Jack Haydon, CPREA
Tampa Bay Probate and Trust Help
Sandbars To Sunsets Team with Future Home Realty
10575 68th Ave, Suite B-2 Seminole, FL 33772
13029 W Linebaugh Ave Suite 101, Tampa, FL 33626
(c) 727-710-8035 – Cyndee Haydon
(c) 727- 710-8036 – Jack Haydon
Your Certified Probate Real Estate Advisors (CPREA)
Meet Cyndee & Jack Haydon, founders of Tampa Bay Probate and Trust Help with the Sandbars To Sunsets Team with Future Home Realty. They are compassionate and knowledgeable real estate advisors who for over 18 years have been dedicated to helping their clients navigate the emotional and complex process of probate.
As Certified Probate Real Estate Advisors, their team understands the unique challenges that families face during this time and is committed to providing support, guidance, and assistance every step of the way.
With a wealth of industry knowledge, proven results and partnerships with other professionals, Cyndee Jack and their team are well-equipped to offer valuable insights and help alleviate the burden of being a personal administrator, executor, or representative of an estate.
If you’re going through probate or settling an estate involving real estate and need a caring, helpful real estate advisors who are known for getting results while minimizing stress, look no further than the Haydon team.
- 2019-2023 National Association of Realtors
- Board of Directors & 2023 Chair Insurance
- 2022 Florida Realtors Sales Associate of the Year
- 2021 Pinellas Realtor Organization – Realtor of the Year
- 2020 President of the Pinellas Realtor Organization
- 2019 President of Leadership Pinellas
- Clearwater Bar Association Sponsor since 2020
If you have a Probate or Trust property to Sell, We are here to Help!
If you’re selling a home in probate, consider hiring Certified Probate Real Estate Advisors like us. We bring experience and specialized knowledge of the probate process and can offer
valuable support and guidance.
Here are five reasons to work with us:
We have a thorough understanding of the legal requirements and deadlines involved in the probate process, and can help ensure everything goes smoothly.
We are familiar with and can handle the necessary paperwork and guide you through the process, saving you time and hassle.
As licensed professionals, we adhere to a code of ethics and additional training that helps protect you and the estate.
Marketing and negotiation skills:
We can effectively market and sell your home, and negotiate on your behalf to get the best price.
The probate process can be stressful, but working with experienced Realtors like us can help minimize the stress and make the process as smooth as possible.
In short, we will provide you and your attorney with valuable expertise, efficiency, legal protection, marketing and negotiation skills, and stress reduction during the probate home sale process.
Call, Text or Email Us to get the tools we offer below to help you and your Clients.
Our gift to you...wisdom and
insight gained over decades.
We Are Here to Help!
Navigating the probate and estate process can be stressful, frustrating, and overwhelming. The required tasks and actions that must be completed are just one aspect. Minimizing stress, maximizing equity and managing legal requirements demands specialized expertise, knowledge and skill.
Our Probate Team of local professionals has a single focus of providing families with value services and resources during transitioning life events. Our unique set of skills help families face the challenge of estate disposition. We can help with:
- Providing an accurate valuation with recommendations to maximize sales price
- Provide tools to help make inventory collection easier
- Saving time in the dispostion of property
- Consult with familiy members & heirs to help achieve concensus
- Prepare a program to reduce the “Time on Market” (set expectations)
- Arrange repair bids (to assure buyer can get financing and estate gets higher value)
- Refer you to estate liquidator / estate sales to appraise or sell the personal property
- Coordinate the clean out of the property and donation of remaining personal items to charities
- Market and sell the property
- Obtain an “as-is” offer from a network of cash buyers / investors for quick sale when desired
- Provide access to our Probate Tutor on Demand videos
Our Probate Prep Team Providing Trusted Services
- Title Professionals
- Personal Property Estate Sales / Auctioneers
- Home Inspectors
- Remodeling Contractors
- Foundation Specialists
- Cleaning Services
- Carpet Cleaners
- Handyman Services
- Mold Remediation Services
- Pest Control Companies
- Insurance Agents
- Moving and Storage Companies
- Local Attorneys
- Financial Planners
- Tax Professionals
- Pool Services
- Lawn Services
- and more
Get “The Probate Prep Team” Book and Avoid Costly Mistakes Getting a House Ready for Sale
It’s hard to find great local services you can rely on.
Our “The Probate Prep Team” book shares in detail what you need to know, what to look for,questions to ask, how to choose, how to hire and what to avoid.
Virtually everyone and everything you need to get a home sold for the highest price, in the least amount of time and just about stress free.
TOOL & RESOURCES
- 62 Mistakes to Avoid – Value Magnifier
- Easy Inventory Collector
- Your Custom Referral Accelerator
- Probate Tutor On Demand
- The Probate Prep Team –
When Thoroughness Matters
- How to be Comfortable Communicating
with A Grieving Client
- How to Ask Comfortably for the Referrals You Want