Clearwater Florida Prepares for Halloween
Halloween is a fun time of year around Clearwater to cut loose, decorate your home or condo, carve a pumpkin and enjoy the lighter side of life by dressing up, attending Halloween parties and even going trick or treating with the kids.
Before you go out – Did you know that in the state of Florida, not just in the City of Clearwater, it is actually Illegal to wear a mask in public is you are over the age of 16. It’s true. Now you might be wondering why? Well the way I understand it is that it is actually aimed at robbers – especially with respect to banks and convenient stores.
So if you are planning to attend a Clearwater party or be out in the Clearwater or Tampa Bay area – be sure to take your mask off before going into public places to be safe. 🙂
We always enjoy a good laugh and this was just for fun on Friday!
Halloween is just 5 days and counting – are you looking for Fun things to do in Clearwater? Here’s a list of things we found and thought we’d share:
Clearwater Florida Things to do
The City of Clearwater is hosting several Clearwater Halloween Events around town most are free or low cost – phone numbers were included for you to be able to get more details.
Tonight, Friday 10/26/07
- 6–8pm Halloween Spooktacular – Countryside Recreation Center for ages 13 and under. More info (727) 669–1914
- 5:30–8:30pm Parents Night Out Halloween Party – Morningside Recreation Center for kids Kindergarten to 8th grade. More info call (727) 507–4064
- 7:30–9:30pm Fright Night at Ross Norton Recreation Complex – for ages 6–11. More info call (727) 462–6025
- 7pm Halloween Enchanted Forest at Moccasin Lake Nature Park – Enchanted night hike for all ages. More info at (727) 462–6024
- 6–8pm – Halloween Carnival at the Clearwater Beach Recreation Center at 69 Bay Esplanade. For more information call (727) 462–6138
Wednesday 10/31/07 – HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!
- 3pm – Childrens Costume Parade at the Clearwater Main Library Free trick or treating around the Library – wear your costume – More info call (727) 562–4970
- 5:30–8:30pm – Boo Bash at the Bright House Network Field on Old Coachman Road – Free Trick or Treating provided by local merchants. For more info call (727) 712–4300 or (727) 562–4800
Have a great weekend and if you see a Clearwater Beach condo or Clearwater home for sale that interests you just give us a call – we can go incognito, I have a spare set of Groucho Marx glasses or two. TGIF from Clearwater Beach Florida.
Want more info, click to Search all Clearwater MLS listings includes all the homes and condos for sale in the Tampa MLS!