Fun with Sunsets this Week in Clearwater
Clearwater Florida – Each Sunday we feature one of that weeks sunsets. Today you get a bonus in addition to a Clearwater Florida Sunset you also get and 7 Fun Facts about me. “Why” you’re asking? Well…because I got tagged by San Mateo Real Estate agent, Vicki Moore, to participate in the 7 Facts About Me challenge. This challenge was started by Liz Fuller on her blog called More Than WE Know about Women Entrepreneurs. The Challenge is to share 7 fun facts about yourself and then tag 7 other women then Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules on your blog. So first here are the rules: 1) Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules on your blog. 2) Share 7 facts about yourself. 3) Tag 7 random people and include links to their blogs. 4) Let each person know they have been tagged and comment on their blog.
Seven Fun? Facts about Me
- I spoke Spanish before I spoke English growing up and unfortunately didn’t use it and lost most of it – which is my only regret in life :-);
- I learned how to drive a stick shift car in 1 day and drove from Philadelphia PA to Houston Tx the next day to go to work for Houston Lighting and Power for my Computer Science internship job while in was in college at the University of Florida.
- I stayed home for 5 years when we had our boys and learned to paint, became a certified instructor and taught during that time and it was the way I got my “adult girlfriend time”. One of my favorite things to paint is glassware and I designed a series of “Wild Women” glasses to enjoy our wine with!
- When I was 6 years old my brother and I spent the summer with my Grandmother in Guatemala and since my hair was fine and tangled easily my Mom went “low maintenance” and cut it so short before I left that everyone asked me if I was a boy or a girl all summer 🙂 I also have a younger sister.
- We home-school our two boys which is always an adventure.
- My favorite vacation or getaway is any place with a great beach – I love the tropical lifestyle.
- I changed the spelling of my name when I was 12 and feeling “creative” – so Cindy became Cyndee and stuck!
Seven Fabulous Women
- Toby Bloomberg
- Rocky Turner
- Josette Skilling
- Roberta Murphy
- Jan Davidson
- Laurie Manny
- Gena Riede
So as the sun sets here in Clearwater Florida – I know this is not the post you are use to and I hope you enjoyed it none the less – it’s a great reminder to step out of the box – explore and learn more about other interesting people around you – even though I was asked to name seven there were many others that came to mind. So this week I challenge you to learn a little bit more about someone new!
My wish for you this week is that your week be full of new experiences like the promise of each sunrise and the beauty of each sunset.
Do you have a local Tampa Bay Florida sunset to share?
Clearwater Beach Real Estate Information
Want more info on Clearwater Beach Homes and Condos for sale? Try searching the Clearwater Beach MLS listings of all properties for sale including waterfront condos in Clearwater.
Click to Subscribe to Sandbars to Sunsets and get the Daily Digest by Email Want more info – Call us today at (727) 422–8901. The above information and images are Copyright © 2007 Jack and Cyndee Haydon, REALTORS and your Clearwater Condos Consultants and may not be copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, displayed or published. All rights reserved. Plagiarism will be detected and is punishable by law.