Pinellas County Florida Beaches ~ Experience Living in Tropical Paradise
Pinellas County Florida is 280 square miles of pure Tropical Paradise which is home to around 1 million residents. Pinellas County has 35 miles of amazing beaches that have been recognized as some of the best beaches in the world.
It is also one of the few places in the world able to claim three award winning beaches that have received the Blue Wave Award, be named Top Beaches in the US and win a Healthy Beach award. Pinellas County’s beaches go from Ft Desoto Beach near Tierra Verde, Florida at the southernmost point up to Fred H Howard Park in the north in Tarpon Springs, Florida.
Come Home to Pinellas County’s Top Beaches
Dr. Stephen Leatherman, known as “Dr. Beach,” the director of the International Hurricane Centre at Florida International University, compiles a list of top beaches every year.
He evaluates more than 650 beaches throughout the United States and judges them based on 50 critieria that fall into 4 main categories:
- Physical Factors such as softness of the sand, waves – number and size;
- Biological Factors such as color and water condition;
- Presence of wildlife;
- Human Use and Impacts such as lifeguards, great views and traffic.”
Pinellas County Florida | Gulf Beaches Awarded Top Honors:
- #1 Best Beach in the United States – 2005 – Fort Desoto Beach , Florida (Tierra Verde)
- #1 City Beach in the Gulf Region.- Clearwater Beach, Florida
- #2 of Top 10 Best Beaches in the United States – 2006, 2007 – Caladesi Island State Park – Dunedin, Florida
Pinellas County Beaches| More Awards and earned Recognition:
- Top 20 Park Beaches in the US – 2007 – Caladesi Island State Park – Dunedin, Florida by Reserve America’s Campgrounds and Outdoor Awards
- Top 10 Romantic Spots in the US – 2007 – Caladesi Island State Park – Dunedin, Florida by Reserve America’s Campgrounds and Outdoor Awards
- Top 25 Top Canoeing Spots in the US – 2007 – Caladesi Island State Park – Dunedin, Florida by Reserve America’s Campgrounds and Outdoor Awards
- Fort De Soto Park, Sand Key Beach, Clearwater Beach and Caladesi Park were recognized National Healthy Beaches Campaign and each won the Healthy Beach Award,
- 13 Pinellas County Beaches annually receive the Blue Wave Award. Given by the nonprofit Clean Beaches Council, the Blue Wave Award is America’s first national environmental beach certification program.
Pinellas County FL | 12 Gulf Front Beach Communities with Waterfront Homes and Condos
- Homes and Condos on Tierra Verde Florida (Home to Ft DeSoto Beach)
- Homes and Condos on St Pete Beach Florida
- Homes and Condos on Treasure Island Florida
- Homes and Condos on Madeira Beach Florida
- Homes and Condos on North Redington Beach Florida
- Homes and Condos on Redington Shores Florida
- Homes and Condos on Indian Shores Florida
- Homes and Condos on Indian Rocks Beach Florida
- Homes and Condos on Belleair Shore Florida
- Homes and Condos on Clearwater Beach – Sand Key Florida
- Homes and Condos on Dunedin (Home to Caladesi State Park and Honeymoon Island) FLorida
- Homes and Condos on Tarpon Springs FLorida
We can help you learn more about these communities as well as provide you with the information and service you need to buy a beach home or buy a condo on the white sands of the gulf of mexico – beach living at it’s finest.
Clearwater Beach Real Estate
Are you looking to buy a Clearwater Florida Home or Clearwater Condo? Here’s what some of our past clients have to say about how we helped them….
************ CLICK ON PHOTOS BELOW TO SEE CLIENT VIDEO TESTIMONIALS ************
Buyers tell us that selecting a Clearwater Beach Real Estate Agent,especially online or from a distance, can be a challenge. Some of our past clients agreed to share their experiences and tell you why they think you should work with us.
Click on the photos below and meet some of our clients and now friends…we’d love to be YOUR choice too!
We can provide you with complimentary information on Relocations ~ Waterfront Homes for Sale, Town homes Condos & Villas ~ Beach House of Your Dreams ~ Clearwater Vacation Homes ~ Clearwater Second Homes ~ Florida Investment Property in Pinellas County ~ Luxury Homes ~ Luxury Condos for Sale in the Tampa Bay resort areas ~ Condos for Boaters ~ Homes for Boaters ~ Boat Ramps ~ Boating ~ Golf ~ Diving ~ Freshwater Fishing ~ Saltwater Fishing ~ Latest Home Insurance info ~ Latest Property Taxes Info ~ 1031 Exchange ~ Real Estate Market Reports ~ Resort Properties ~ Condos on the Beach ~ Beach Bargains ~ Foreclosures ~ Pool Homes ~ Homes on the Intercoastal Waterways ~
We can help you buy or sell a home or condo in Clearwater | Clearwater Beach | Sand Key Condos | Island Estates Homes | Saint Petersburg | Palm Harbor | Dunedin | Safety Harbor | Tarpon Springs | Largo | Belleair | Oldsmar | Ozona | Pinellas Park | Gulfport | Tierra Verde | Indian Rocks Beach | Indian Shores | Madeira Beach | Treasure Island | St Pete Beach | Redington Beach | Gulf Beaches | Tampa Bay | South Tampa | 33767
*The above information and images are Copyright © 2007 Jack and Cyndee Haydon, Clearwater Beach Real Estate Consultants and may not be copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, displayed or published. All rights reserved. Plagiarism will be detected and is punishable by law.