Sand Key FL – In my previous article (about the Cabana Club Condominiums (Click the Part I link below). I shared the typical info you find online from Sand Key Realtors regarding condominium complexes like the Cabana Club Condominiums for sale.
- Part 1 – Cabana Club Sand Key FL – all the facts, pictures and general information on rules, etc.
The funny thing is many of those kind of articles we find online are written by people who have never even been inside the buildings. I mean once you get past, yes there’s a heated pool, and basic amenities most people looking at Sand Key condos for sale want to know what’s really happening (translated – why are so many people selling? and if prices are unusually low for the marketplace – Why? and what’s the overall health of the association, etc.) Those are the questions we dig to find answers for.
Most of the clients we serve come from out of the area and are looking to buy a second home, some strictly for their own use, some to blend between rental and personal use and some strictly for investment purposes. We find they are expecting and even relying on a local expert to go deeper and make sure they are asking the questions they may not even know they need to ask. The number one thing our clients expect from us as Sand Key Realtors serving buyers is to give them ALL the information they need to make a good decision based on their personal situation. For us that’s what it’s all about – educating, empowering and negotiating for our clients so they get the waterfront condo or home of their dreams.
We specialize in Gulf front Clearwater Beach Real Estate along the 26 miles of amazing that include some of the best beachfront condos and intercoastal waterfront homes from the tip of North Clearwater Beach at Carlouel down to Pass A Grille south of St Pete Beach including Tierra verde.
3 Best Things about Cabana Club Condominiums
- One of the things these Sand Key Realtors like and our buyers continue to tell us they like as well is that they like that this community has the direct, straight on gulf views. As you know if you’ve spent time looking at condos on Sand Key, only a few have direct gulf front units by design in all the units. It’s typically the older condominiums on Sand Key because as we all know land values have escalated and so in later times developers have more often than not opted for the angled views.
- My second favorite thing is that they are spacious units with large balconies which are comfortable for entertaining and offer some of the lowest prices for 3 bedrooms on Clearwater Beach and Sand Key. (I’ll answer my thoughts “why” below)
- The 3rd favorite thing is the look. I love the unique Key West / Victorian look of these Sand Key condos. We don’t have another one like it in the area. I like the front porch when you walk up and the inviting warm feel of the condominium.
Ok, so those are some of my favorite things about the Cabana club – now for Part 3 in this series:
- 2 things All Buyers MUST know before buying Cabana Club Condominiums (<<click here)
As always, if you’d like to know about what’s happening in with Clearwater Beach real estate just give us a call and we’ll bring you up to speed on what’s happening right now.
And if you’re looking for a Sand Key Realtor we’d like you to know that we are passionate about being your real estate advocate. We’re committed to delivering Results daily based on Integrity, Knowledge & Experience – helping you find the perfect Clearwater Beach condos for sale.
We’d like to be YOUR Clearwater Beach Real Estate Team!
Call Cyndee @ 727.710.8035 or Jack @ 727710.8036
Cyndee and Jack Haydon
Charles Rutenberg Realty
Clearwater Real Estate Office
1545 S. Belcher Rd
Clearwater Florida 33764
727-710-8035 (Cyndee’s cell)
727-710-8036 (Jack’s cell)
Technorati Tags: cabana club condominium,sand key realtors